Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I need your help!!! *update*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Danathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bumpity bump!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Danathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone has the raven knight spawn figure from reborn 2 line, but doesnt care for the big spike on his right forearm, i would gladly take that spike off your hand, i need a bunch of em, i will gladly pay the shipping costs VIA paypall pm me if you are willing to help me out here *also looking for spikes that are VERY similar to it. thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ September 18, 2004 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Danathor ]</font></font>

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ September 19, 2004 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Danathor ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will one from a regular Raven Spawn work for you? If so, PM me your mailing info and I'll send it out Monday.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I already glued that bad boy into mine, but I'll go through my "Custom fodder" box and see what other little sharp pointy goodies I can hunt up for you. I don't know what I've got, but there's gotta be something. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'll let you know when I've gathered a few spiked items together and you can give me your addy at that time. Just a hint, Broken sword blades also come in handy [img]wink.gif[/img] Gives you something to do with them rather than round file em'.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Danathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ty dude, pm sent [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Danathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehehe thanks for the advice pooh [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Danathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i need to go search through my stuff for swords hehe

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have that particular piece, but I'll dig thru my fodder box as well.
    I'll let ya know if I come up with anything.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Danathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Danathor's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2004
    Posts
    170
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump, im beginning to think im the only one with this fig, hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •